Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Torchwood: Children of Earth

The promos have finally begun on BBC for Torchwood season 3 - Children of Earth. Captain Jack, Gwen and Ianto are back. The stakes look higher, the world is in danger and someone has targeted the Torchwood crew. Gwen looks great, running around with two guns. Jack still looks in control. And, I'm certain I saw Martha Jones. There are explosions, a world wide threat and children possessed, most likely by aliens, stopping dead in their tracks all over Earth, proclaiming, "We are coming." Yes. They're coming. In July. To the BBC. Torchwood, the Doctor Who spin off (just in case you didn't know) is finally back. The only downside to their return is that season three only consists of five episode. Five!!!! It's one long story arc, that I remember hearing, are slightly longer episodes. The GREAT thing is that they will probably be done exceedingly well. I'll be there. So, don't call my house on the night of the premiere. This is one series I'll be watching as it airs. Okay. You can call. I'll try not to be shady.

3 comments:

JHM said...

Just 5 episodes, that too bad. I'll be watching though, especially if they have Martha.

Ian said...

I soooo cannot wait. Love Torchwood. I hope that Martha will be back, as do I hope Mickey (rose's ex boyfriend) will joined the crew too, although according to Noel's blog, he's done with the Doctor Who universe....

But say never. For the tight amount of dollars...in the UK's case pounds/euros... anything is possible!

Victor Hodge said...

Yeah, I didn't want to comment on Mickey because I wasn't sure. He and Martha walked off into the sunset with Captain Jack. He posted some "spoilers" on his official site, but the "spoiler" was a spoiler itself. I didn't read it. You never know with the Doctor Who universe. I'm sure Donna Noble will be back just like Rose and Martha came back.